Our website address is: https://hadfieldservices.co.uk
Customers will note that Hadfield Services, all its relevant employees and associated persons, are required to:
- Comply with all relevant regulations and requirements for privacy and data protection as detailed in this policy document.
- Act honestly, responsibly and with integrity when handling personal data from customers.
- Safeguard and uphold the Company’s reputation by operating in an ethical, professional and lawful manner at all times by:
- Only collecting information that is needed for a specific purpose.
- Keeping the information secure.
- Ensuring it is relevant information and is up to date.
- Only keeping the information for as long as needed.
- Allowing the subject of the information to see it on request.
Privacy Statement for Hadfield Services Customers
Hadfield Services GDPR privacy statements are deemed important when considering the personal information and data from a customer source.
This privacy statement explains how Hadfield Services collect, retain, process and keep this information secure.
The personal information and data obtained by Hadfield Services is normally direct from the customer through various communication and contact methods. These may include;
- The Hadfield Services website
- Direct e-mail
- Attendance at a meeting
The lawful basis of collecting and processing personal data, as specified in this document, will be through specific customer consent. The personal information the Hadfield Services collects will always be in line with current regulations and this will relate solely to the provision of products and services of interest to the customer and on-going support. To establish and maintain accurate and current customer records and enable efficient communication the personal information and data which Hadfield Services will collect and process includes:
- Customer Name
- Contact Details (e-mail and telephone etc.)
- Details of the Customers Company
- Type of Enquiry (hardware, software, manufacture, design, test etc.)
- Any production/manufacturing data and instructions
- Time scales and delivery requirements
Hadfield Services will use the personal information provided to;
- Arrange quotations and estimates
- Record the personal information on a customer database
- Process purchase order instructions
- Set-up a management/accounts record
- To offer other existing services, solely from Hadfield Services, which may be of interest.
- Share: When necessary provide key production information to Hadfield Services suppliers to facilitate any specialist production requirements.
- Marketing: We would like to send occasional e-mail information about new products and services available from Hadfield Services which may be of interest to you. If you have already consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Hadfield Services will not transfer any personal information to any organisation outside the European Union.
Hadfield Services may transfer manufacturing data to organisations outside the European Union.
Within Hadfield Services, customer personal information and data (drawings etc.) is shared by Directors, Sales, Purchasing, Production, Administration and Accounts Departments as applicable.
Customer personal information is kept in electronic form.Customer personal data (drawings etc.) are kept in electronic and hardcopy versions as appropriate.
Hadfield Services has in place measures to protect the security of customer personal information. It has internal policies, procedures and controls in place to try and prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost or destroyed, altered, disclosed or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees who have a business need to know in order to perform their job duties and responsibilities.
All personal data kept in electronic form is held securely on Hadfield Services network server which is firewall and virus protected, routinely backed-up, has password protection and is accessible only to designated staff. All personal data kept in hard copy form is held securely in locked office locations.
Under certain guidelines customers have a right to access their personal information and request rectification or erasure of any anomalies. If you believe Hadfield Services has not complied with your data protection rights then the matter can be raised with the Company Director and ultimately with the Information Commissioners Office.
Hadfield Services will retain your personal information and data for a minimum period of two years. Personal information relating to accounting records etc will be retained for seven years as required by law. Personal information which is no longer to be retained will be securely and effectively destroyed or permanently erased from Hadfield Services IT systems as applicable.
Hadfield Services website specific information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. It will not be disclosed to any other organisations unless you give explicit permission, or there is a legal obligation to do so.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Hadfield Services does not use any Analytics on its website to collect any personal data.
Who we share your data with
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.